Saturday, February 27, 2010

Four Grew to Five! ..and now were an entire Krew! HeHe!

I called my sister and told her I was going to have the baby.   She arranged for her mother-in-law to take care of her two kids and booked a flight within two hours of my call.  Thank you Pam!  You're amazing!  My brother and his fiance' Meggie drove 3 hours round trip to pick Tiffer up at the airport.  They all made it in plenty of time to hold my hand.  I couldn't ask for a better family!  I never needed more support than I did during this labor and delivery!
My doctor after a job well done!  Krew decided to come out face up and the doc couldn't turn him.  Normally, he would do a c-section.  My epidural stopped working right before I started pushing.  The anesthesiologist was in a knee surgery and couldn't come to my rescue.  
Krew was having trouble with his breathing and stayed here for eight hours!
I got to hold his finger after two hours....

and finally hold him after six hours.  I was a basket case and cried off and on the entire time!  No Joke!

Reese finally got a peek at what she's been waiting for!
His first bottle...

Crazy Excited!
Double kisses!
Love you Aunt Tiffer!
...and Aunt Meggie!
Is this not the cutest hat?

8 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

I'm sooo glad Baby Krew is here. What a SWEETIE PIE. Congrats to all of you. what a sweet perfect family. Love u guys. wish we were closer so we could come love him, but we love u all from afar :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations! he is adorable! hope you are ALL doing well!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable! I am so glad you had your sisters there lucky!!

I know what you mean about crying. With both mine I felt like I was in tears over just about everything while in the hospital. But when they are crying in an incubator while you helplessly watch them? Heartwrenching! So glad he is out and doing well!

gramma/mom said...

We are so happy that Krew is here safe and sound and that both Mom and baby made it through the experience! We love you all and can hardly wait to see get there! :)

Sandy said...

Oh, you poor thing! Glad he made it out -- and you all came out of it in one piece! What a beautiful little guy! Can't wait to meet him :) And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Reese with her "love my baby" crazy eyes, haha!

Shauni said...

He is so adorable and I love his name. So happy for you and your cute family! And LOVE your cute hospital gown! If I lived closer I would bring you dinner! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Congrats!! How do you look so cute after having a baby? I wore that ugly robe the entire time.
It was the same situation with Bentley....I couldn't hold him forever and I was a mess. I hope everything is okay now. He is so cute. BTW, we loved the Christmas card.

oodlesofoversons said...

Congrats to your whole family! Glad all went well. I couldn't hold Drew for 3 days after he was born :( it's rough!