Monday, June 2, 2008

My birthday this year was very low key and was actually one of my favorites.  It fell on a Monday, so we had to work.  I really didn't work hardly at all.  BRANDAAN'S parents came to visit us that day and stayed for a couple day's until they had to go back to California:(  They came with lot's of great gifts.  Sheryl always puts so much thought into her gift giving because she always gives you just what you need and want!  The local flower shop delivered three bouquets of flowers.  Two of them were from BRANDAAN and the other was from my parents.  My sister TIFFANY got me these aprons I've been wanting for a really long time.  Aren't they so cute?  Brandaan got me the boyfriend watch I've been wanting...so happy!  He got himself one too by the way!  I got many other presents and ended the day by Brandaan's parents taking us out to our favorite steak house.  Thanks to you all for making this day so special for me!!!



2 comments:

Sandy said...

Those aprons are absolutely darling!! So cute!

Kelly Munns said...

oh...my...gosh! what a wonderful world of blogs! i can't believe melissa hendren is in the blogging world! of course you are. ok well obviously i have a lot of catching up to do. you look wonderful and your kids are just as gorgeous as i imagined! it's so good to see you!