Monday, June 2, 2008

GuiTaR HeRo III

We are the proud owners of Guitar Heros III!  Five years of marriage and two kids and this is the first video game system we've bought.  We should have held out longer because we're all addicted.  KADEN tries so hard and he rocks the yellow notes.  We never knew our family has so much rock n' roll running through our veins.  KADEN and REESE also love Mario Olympics.  They play against each other.  You have to see it in person because pictures don't show enough of how competitive they are.  We're having so much fun and we have 4 remotes so we can all play as a family.  Who says video games are bad for you?  This is family fun 24/7!  I'm trying to justify it...it makes me feel better!






7 comments:

Sandy said...

Fun! I know a couple of other families who play Guitar Hero regularly and their kids LOVE it -- pray first and eat a snack and you can call it Family Home Evening:)

Lindsey S. said...

I love guitar hero! We don't have any nintendo at all and I would so be willing do buy one just for that game!

Trav and Linds said...

Love the guitar hero pic's and all the cute pic's of your kiddios. Your hair looks super cute short. Any summer Utah visits planned?

Natasha Ireland said...

I Friekin' LOVE ROCK BAND (HAVE YOU PLAYED THAT...YOU NEED IT) AND GUITAR HERO IS SO FUN. I'M SO NOT GREAT BUT OOOOH MAN I LOVE TO ROCK. MISS U.

Trav and Linds said...

That would be way fun to get together next week! My email is lindsfitch@hotmail.com...email me your new phone number, I get kind of nervous w/ the personal info over the blog. (I know I'm paranoid.)

The Farrers said...

Hey Melissa, I haven't talked to you in a while. Your little family is so cute, and you look fabulous!! How have you been?

Anonymous said...

mom has a sexy arse