Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ThERe's nO PlaCE LiKe HoMe... ThERe's nO PlaCE LiKe HoMe... Can somebody please find me some red slippers!

The front

The back


First Floor


Second Floor


Can you see the fear in Kaden's eye's


Kaden peeing in a pile of rocks of course...oh...to be a boy!
My dad and Brandaan
Brandaan and Reese...
My dad...
Zack
Zack and Brandaan playing with their toys!
My dad...

I'm sure she thinks she's helping in some way.

Brandaan with his shiny new toy!



I haven't even mentioned our new house yet mostly because I didn't want to jinx it.  Now that it's officially on it's way I can give you all the latest in the process.  My dad is doing all the excavation work and it's almost all done.  He's so nice to do all this work for us.  The road into our property is totally done besides some last grading.  
Our house is nestled right in the trees.  My dad had to take out some of the trees and BRANDAAN and ZACK cut them all into logs.  BRANDAAN came home one day with a shiny new chainsaw and my mouth fell open and followed with lots of laughing.  I'm sure you're all as surprised as me that BRANDAAN could run a chainsaw.  I would think you would have to get some kind of training...not if you're BRANDAAN.  Well, he did cut his pants right open!  Luckily, our friend ZACK was a logger for a long time and was able to show BRANDAAN the ropes.  ZACK had about fifteen trees cut when BRANDAAN finished his third.  If you ask BRANDAAN the reason for that is because BRANDAAN'S trees were so much larger!  Right!  That's totally BRANDAAN!
We should be ready soon for the foundation!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so excited for you! you have been waiting for so long for this...i hope everything runs smoothly, and quickly for you! tell brandaan to be careful with those chainsaws! hope to see you/talk to you SOON!
love ya!

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh...it's gorgeous! i love it and the land looks so beautiful. how lucky?! it's so great to see what's going on after, what?...5 years? 6 years?

Julie said...

Congrats you guys! As far as I can tell from the pictures, your view looks awesome! I can't wait to come visit!

Sandy said...

Holy mackaroly - that's a HOUSE, man! Last time we talked on the phone you hadn't gotten land yet...so I guess something must have worked out, eh? It looks like it'll be beautiful! I'm laughing because you guys starting excavating within a week of when we started on our house last year - nothin' like construction in the wintertime, baby! I hope you'll update often so we can watch the progress! When do you expect to be done?

Taylor said...

Conrats on the new house! How many sqft is it going to be? Looks massive compared to the house you had here in Nampa. Where are you guys living again? (what city) Good luck with he home building hope it goes quickly so you can get moved in to that awesome house of yours!

Anonymous said...

love hiscock in my mouth while he pees drink it warm and fresh then suck hiscock while i fuckhis arsewwith my fingers