Saturday, November 8, 2008

Witches Night Out...




















My wonderful husband had these beautiful flowers waiting for me when I got home.





My sister has been trying year after year to get us to go the Girls Night Out at Gardener Village.  This year we finally went and we now know what all the hype is about.  There is seriously hundreds of witches and their costumes are to die for.  We went to the dinner show Witch A Palousa.  It was so much fun, even our 58 year old mom was shaken her bootie all night.  Thank you Matt for watching the kids.  We had a great time and we're in next year for sure!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! If I lived closer, I'd beg you to take me with!

Sandy said...

How fun! Your costumes are great!

The Rupps said...

I am so jealous! My mom lives down there and they went without me. How fun!