Monday, January 19, 2009

SoMEboDy TuRnEd FOUR!
















REESEY getting caught sticking her fingers in the cake.
I hung streamers to get the whole jungle effect.  The kids just kept running back and forth through them.  I finally gave up taping them back up. 



I thought it was so funny to see the kids eating their animal suckers right before they ate cake.  Their parents are totally hating me right now!
Check out REESE'S crazy eyes!  PYRO!
KADEN had lots of help blowing out the candles.
We seriously can't believe we have a four year old.  I feel like we brought him home from the hospital just yesterday.  KADEN is really into animals, so this year we had a Jungle Safari of a birthday.  He helped pick out all his decorations, cake, and party favors.  We spent long hours browsing Oriental Trading.  He helped me put the favors in the bags and tie the decorations on them.  He's been talking about his birthday for a month.
We had his party at the Pizza Factory, which is his favorite restaurant.  They feasted on pizza and breadsticks while they played arcade games.  The kids all had a great time.  KADEN was so excited when his friends showed up.  He couldn't stop jumping up and down and dancing all night.  It was a hugs success and best of all, no mess for me to clean up.  It was the best party ever!  

4 comments:

Natasha Ireland said...

Happy Birthday Kaden. Melissa- WAY to go on party decorations and favors and cake..HELLO it's all sooo adorable. Of course. :) miss u.

Julie said...

I'm glad you had a fun day, Kaden! Wish we lived closer! love you!

Bryce and Brit said...

cutest cake and party. you always go all out. boy, lots of posts. i didn't realize. i'm looking to see if your ratting you hair. thanks for being an awesome friend. i miss you!

Sandy said...

I thought I left a comment already...maybe not. Anyway, Happy very late Birthday, Kaden! Your party looks like it was so much fun! Love ya!