Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SoCCeR StAr!





Every morning I have to fight with KADEN to get him out of bed, except on Saturday. Saturday morning is when he has soccer. He lays out all of his clothes the night before and he makes sure we lay out the "soccer socks." You know the ones. They are the tall ones that go all the way to the top of the calf. He seriously thinks he's David Becham.
It was really rainy this week, so the kids played soccer in the gym. They didn't seem to mind. KADEN had so much fun. I was such a proud mom and loved every minute of it.
Poor little REESE wanted to play so bad. Every time the ball got kicked out of bounds she would run as fast as she could and snatch it. KADEN would have to pry it out of her hands. I couldn't do it..I was too busy getting it on camera! She would just run up and down the sidelines with her arms up in the air wanting someone to kick it her way. It was so cute and so sad. She would even try to kick it like her big brother.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I'm glad you guys have sports for the little guys in your town...that's one thing is seriously lacking here. You can play summer soccer (some years) when you're 4, wrestling at 5...and that's it until you get to middle school to play basketball. Maybe Kaden can teach Josh some moves! He sure looks cute (I mean...TOUGH) in his soccer clothes!

Bryce and Brit said...

I've been trying to get a hold of you. Call me! Are you comeing to Provo for your birthday?