Thursday, March 13, 2008

CaCHoW!


Kaden turned three on January 29th.  As you can tell from the pictures he's totally into the movie Cars right now.  I ordered a Cars decorating kit.  It was a 3-D  mold of the famous Lightning McQueen and came complete with all the tools to make this fabulous cake.  I ordered it and paid for the extra shipping to make sure that it got here on time.  You all know my luck and can probably guess that it didn't make it here on time.  I couldn't disappoint the birthday boy that was telling everyone all week that he was going to have a Lightning McQueen cake.  It didn't turn out too shabby and Kaden was more than proud of it.  He topped it off with one of his Lightning McQueen cars.  Yes, we did disinfect it!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sweet cake! I'm totally impressed that you made that! Josh was totally drooling over all these pictures - he's all about the cars and the tools (oh, and dinosaurs) these days!