Thursday, March 13, 2008

ThE LaST FeW MoNThS...




We moved to my home town of Kamiah, Idaho.  My friends ask what it's like living in this small town.  The best way to explain it is that it's like the movie Sweet Home Alabama without the cute southern accent.  We don't have any fast food nor do we have a single stop light.  
We went to the annual Crab Feed.  I hadn't been since I was in highschool and this was Brandaan's first time.  They serve all you can eat crab and the locals perform.  We were laughing the entire time and Brandaan of course is now itching for his time in the spotlight.  Reese was dancing on our table and clapping her hands while we were unsuccessful at pulling her off the table.  My little girl sure does know how to party!
We're loving the small town life.  Brandaan loves that everyone knows everybody else.  It's such a friendly little town.  The kids seem to be happy.  They love that they get to see their dad so much more.  We put Kaden in a sports club.  He just finished up basketball and now he's in soccer.  After soccer is over he starts T-Ball.  Reese is such a happy little sister as she is forced to watch from the sidelines.  She wants to grow up so fast and can't understand why she can't play with the big kids.  I miss you all and now that we're settled into our new life here in this small town I will be better about updating my blog.

No comments: